IMT Interview Course Registration
If you would like to attend the next course please book securely below. All courses can be claimed against study budget.
Get your ticket now to kickstart your internal medicine interview preparation and let us do the work so you don’t have to.
Safe and Secure Registration Online via Stripe 2048-bit SSL Encryption
Time Remaining To Book Next Course:
- Some of the interview questions from my mock came up in my real interviews. I felt really well-prepared and I'd highly recommend the course. I got an IMT job in my first choice deanery applying straight from FY2.Hannah, Mersey, UK
- The mock interviews were excellent and I learned loads about the interview but also quite a lot of general medicine too which will be really useful for IMT. I got my first choice job!Simon, KSS, UK
- I'd done a few mock interviews but the realism of the IMT mock interview and the feedback were by far the best. I felt much less stressed going into the real interview.Abdul, Yorkshire, UK
- The course is excellent. It is essential to prepare for the iterview like an exam and the IMT Interview team helped right up to the interview with questions I had as the interviews hanged quite a bit. Despite this I got my first choice job.Gerda, Peninsula Deanery, UK
- I used both the question bank and attended the course. A lot of the questions covered came up at the real interview and I felt really well-prepared with the frameworks and interview principles taught on the course.Katherin, London, UK
Cancellations more than one month before the date of the event will incur a 25% deduction of total cost of registration.
Cancellations less than one month, but more than 14 days from the event will incur a 50% deduction of the total cost of registration.
Cancellations less than 2 weeks from the date of the event will unfortunately be unable to be refunded as by then final numbers will have been confirmed.
The day may be altered in timing, content or format on the day to ensure maximum interactivity, participation and timing.