Internal Medicine Interview Course Overview
Here at IMT Interview we understand that the best way to succeed at the Internal Medicine interview is with early, realistic practise. Our Internal Medicine Interview Course is designed to simulate the interview experience and offer feedback and insider tips to help you ace the IMT interviews and gain your preferred internal medicine job in the UK.
Time Remaining To Book Next Course:
The IMT Mock Interview Course is a focused, interview course that features keynote lectures covering the interview and tips from last year's successful candidates before testing you with realistic interview stations via online mock interviews.
For 2023 the interactive lectures and mock interviews will be delivered online.
Designed for foundation doctors and anyone applying for internal medicine the IMT interview course has a heavy focus on interview practise and interview technique. Places are limited to maintain a high tutor to candidate ratio.
- IMT Interview Courses OPEN
- Lectures, Cases, Notes and Personalised Feeback To Give You Everything You Need To Get Your IMT Job
- Register Securely via Stripe
Internal Medicine Interview Course Programme
Our IMT Mock Interview Course is held in January to give you plenty of time to act on feedback and enhance your interview technique.
The main focus is on giving you as much realistic interview practise as possible delivered by last year’s highest scoring candidates.
The course simulates the real interviews and provides you with personalised feedback and comprehensive support.
✗ Feedback from SpRs, current IMTs and peers
✗ Scenarios and past questions covering common topics
✗ Small groups to maximise questions covered
✗ Focus on interview technique
✗ Personalised feedback to highlight areas for improvement
✗ Critique from the highest scoring candidates from previous years
✗ Evidence-based clinical management
✗ Common topics and themes covered
✗ Complete guide to improving interview skills
✗ Delivered in small groups to maximise learning
✗ Key papers, resources and syllabus for effective preparation
✗ Top tips from last year's successful candidates
Internal Medicine Interview Course Timetable
Our Internal Medicine Interview Course begins at 10am and is held online.
See What Our Past Course Attendees Thought
We’ve interviewed over 2000 successful candidates and always love hearing how the candidates that we have coached have not only got a job but have secured their top ranked job in their hospital and city of choice for IMT.
- Some of the interview questions from my mock came up in my real interviews. I felt really well-prepared and I'd highly recommend the course. I got an IMT job in my first choice deanery applying straight from FY2.Hannah, Mersey, UK
- The mock interviews were excellent and I learned loads about the interview but also quite a lot of general medicine too which will be really useful for IMT. I got my first choice job!Simon, KSS, UK
- I'd done a few mock interviews but the realism of the IMT mock interview and the feedback were by far the best. I felt much less stressed going into the real interview.Abdul, Yorkshire, UK
- The course is excellent. It is essential to prepare for the iterview like an exam and the IMT Interview team helped right up to the interview with questions I had as the interviews hanged quite a bit. Despite this I got my first choice job.Gerda, Peninsula Deanery, UK
- I used both the question bank and attended the course. A lot of the questions covered came up at the real interview and I felt really well-prepared with the frameworks and interview principles taught on the course.Katherin, London, UK